There are 3 (Three) fully equipped dental units with a central supply of compressed air and central suction vacuum in out patients department. This department has indoor unit with more than 20 beds for non-paying patients and 10 cabins for paying patients.
Average number of patients treated per month: 300
The following treatments are being given by the department :
1. Simple Extraction of the tooth.
2. Surgical extraction of impacted tooth.
3. Surgical endodontic such as Apiacctomy; Retrograde Root Filling, Hemisection of tooth.
4. Cellulitis, osteomyelities, Abscess and
other oro-facial infection.
5. Fracture of facial bones and soft tissue injury.
6. Tumours and cysts of oro-facial region.
7. Temporo-Mandibular joint disorders.
8. Oral Cancer & Pre canceraus lesions.
9. Cleft lip & palate.
10. Diseases of salivary glands.
11. Maxillary sinus disorders.
12. Neurological disorders.
Dr. Md. Emranul Islam
Prof. & Head, BDS, MS(OMS)
Dr. MD. Tanvir Ahmed Biswas
Asst. Prof. (C.C), BDS
Dr. Sarmin Sathe